Saturday, January 16, 2010

Craig's Having a Birthday! Yes...It is so.

That's right! Today is Craig Johnson's birthday. On Facebook he asked for no cards but for everyone to raise a glass in his honor today. So, for Craig Johnson, ya'll!

Drinking, Beer and Alcohol Comments and Graphics for MySpace, Tagged, Facebook


Happy Birthday Craig! Also this weekend, Craig is out in the big city being inducted onto the MWA board. In addition, Alafair Burke will take the president's seat for the New York chapter in 2010. Hail to the Chief!

I'm very excited about all of the bloggers who have signed up for "Detectives Around the World" so far. We're really going to have a selection from around the world, too! You all are really motivating me on this project. If you would like to learn more about the details of participating, please e-mail me and I'll send you the information. Please pass the word along to other bloggers you know. It doesn't have to be exclusive to book bloggers. Anyone who wants to participate is welcome! We are going to celebrate detectives for a week in April; what could be better than that?

If you haven't already seen them, you really should check out Michael's pictures from Robert Crais's book launch at Book Soup in California. They will make you smile. Folks in my neck of the woods, remember that RC is going to be in Dayton a week from Sunday (the 24th). If you're going, drop me a note and let me know, so I look for you. I can't wait!

That about does it for me today, I think. Have a wonderful weekend. If you're lucky enough to have Monday off, enjoy the long weekend. If you're like me and it's just a regular weekend, make the most of the days you've got! :) And don't forget to say a little prayer or send some good thoughts to the folks in Haiti. Rich or poor, everyone should be able to spare a few of those.

Happy Reading!



3 comments:

Anonymous January 16, 2010 at 10:36 AM  

Cheers to Craig! Both for his birthday and his new postition on the MWA board! He sent out one of his "Post-It" emails regarding this new position. He titled it "The Bull, The China Shop." Ha! And big congrats to Alafair for becoming MWA's Prez!

Christine
(Nashville, TN)

Naomi Johnson January 17, 2010 at 1:12 PM  

Happy belated to Craig, or as I like to pretend, "cousin." :-)

le0pard13 January 17, 2010 at 3:35 PM  

Best birthday wishes to Mr. Johnson and congrats to Ms. President Burke. Thanks, Jen (and thanks for the link).

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP