Friday, May 14, 2010

Caught! - Dennis Lehane

Oh this picture lends itself to so very many captions. I'll let you all throw out suggestions in the comments. But I think it goes without saying that we caught Dennis Lehane here. Actually Ali Karim caught Dennis checking out R.J. Ellory's book. And since it isn't clear which book Dennis is holding, I'll mention that R.J.'s latest book is THE ANNIVERSARY MAN, which appears to be making its debut in the U.S. this June.



And Dennis' last work would be THE GIVEN DAY but this November he is resurrecting Patrick and Angie for MOONLIGHT MILE.

And if I am not mistaken, in the background of this picture is yet another of crime fiction's elite. I believe that's Michael Koryta in the background of the picture, which is a great opportunity for me to remind you of the contest that is going on with the Crime Writers Caught Reading Crime posts. Remember that for each comment in the series (1 comment per post) you receive an entry in the drawing for Michael's new book SO COLD THE RIVER that will be out in June. So, give us a caption suggestion for Dennis and R.J's picture here, let us know what you're reading, let us know where you're getting caught reading. You'll be entered!

Technorati Tags: , , ,

5 comments:

Pop Culture Nerd May 14, 2010 at 5:03 AM  

Dennis: Is this the next TWILIGHT book?

R.J.: Dude, do I LOOK like a Twihard?

Pop Culture Nerd May 14, 2010 at 5:04 AM  

P.S. No need to enter me in the giveaway since I have a copy. Thanks!

Word Lily May 14, 2010 at 8:51 AM  

Drat, now I really want to know what book that is! :p

Naomi Johnson May 14, 2010 at 1:58 PM  

Dennis: And you say you're self-published?

Anonymous May 15, 2010 at 10:05 AM  

I gave you mine, now you give me yours.

Currently reading: G. Blunt's BLACK FLY SEASON.

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP