Saturday, May 15, 2010

Caught! - A Double Dose

I have a double dose of authors for you again this Saturday. There's just so much reading going on, and that's a great thing!

First we found Martina Cole reacting to David Morrell's appropriately named CREEPERS. In the U.S. Martina's FACES was released in mass market paperback this past March from Grand Central Publishing. In the U.K. her HARD GIRLS was released in paperback from Headline Book Publishing.



And the other half of our double dose is debut author Thomas Kaufman who is taking a break from filming and writing to read Sandra Ruttan's LULLABY FOR THE NAMELESS. I think this looks like a perfect place to be caught reading!



Tom Kaufman is the author of DRINK THE TEA, which was published this year in March and won the St. Martin/PWA's Best First P.I. Novel Award.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

5 comments:

Word Lily May 15, 2010 at 9:43 AM  

Ohh, I miss my hammock! We haven't had it up in ages — nowhere to put it! Maybe this new backyard has hammock potential ...

Jen Forbus May 15, 2010 at 10:22 AM  

Here's hoping for a hammock-conducive backyard! Yay! Will Maisie be agreeable to you in a hammock? I have a feeling I'd be covered in dog toys if I was there very long!

Anonymous May 15, 2010 at 10:42 AM  

Jen, I am just adding authors to my list and also books left and right. Thanks for this! (I think?) LOL

I already have DRINK THE TEA and am looking forward to it.

Mark Baker May 15, 2010 at 3:08 PM  

I finished up Rolling Thunder last night. Enjoyed seeing your name in the book.

Lesa May 15, 2010 at 8:29 PM  

I want to know where Tom was, reading in a hammock with a lanyard on.

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP