Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Complete Humbled - Part 2


O.k., here's blog award number two. This award was bestowed on me by PK the Bookeemonster - isn't that name great? My title is so uncreative and I'm always jealous of these great blog names. But, anyway, if you haven't been to Bookeemonster's site and you like what you see on my blog, definitely take a peek over at hers. She's a crime fiction junkie, too.


Bookeemonster awarded me the Sisterhood Award, and here's what I'm supposed to do:


1. Put the logo on your blog or post.

2. Nominate up to 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude!

3. Link to your nominees within your post.

4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

5. Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.

I'm going to keep my nominations to five again, mostly because I'm just so darned tired today - and I'm dying to get back to KILLER KEEPSAKES. So, here are my nominees:


1. Tina at Just a Moment of My Time. Tina is not a book blogger (but she is an avid reader); she blogs about scrapbooking and family-related topics, but she's just one of the most creative people I know. Plus, she has attitude to spare! Stop by and give her suggestions for things to read; she has a 50-book goal for the year and is always open to suggestions!


2. Trish at Hey Lady! Whatcha Readin'? I'm sure she's already been given this award at one time or another because talk about attitude; I do think Trish wrote the book! And that's what makes her blog so great. Plus, Trish has been another mentor for me as a blogger. She's always got time to offer a suggestion and pass along a kind word - while she's kicking my but in Scramble on Facebook! An awesome friend to have in the blog-o-sphere.


3. Patti at Patti's Pens and Picks. Patti's a pioneer! Honest I'm not trying to get you to spit on your monitors. I admire Patti; she moved from Michigan out to Arizona, went through the drudgery of job hunting. Moved again while in Arizona. And through all that chaos, change and unrest, just managed to be one of the most positive people I know. I'm in awe of her. I'm also envious of the lucky community that has the benefit of her as their young adult librarian.


4. Jennifer at Literate Housewife. Jennifer is my friend on Facebook, Twitter and in the blog world. She is so creative and that shines through in her blog. I'm often lurking on her blog to get good ideas! So, I owe her much gratitude!


5. And I know for a fact that Serena has already received this award, but I want to include her on my list too. Serena hosts Savvy Verse and Wit. And besides having a great blog, she has been a cheerleader to me. All her comments make me smile. It's so nice to know someone out there is reading what I write!


So my sisters, pass along the award if you so desire, but please don't feel obligated to. I simply wanted to take an opportunity to recognize each of you for the roll you play in my blog-life. I'm happy to have as blog sisters!


Happy Reading!



3 comments:

Serena March 24, 2009 at 9:30 AM  

I'm so glad that you think of me as your cheerleader. Thanks for passing this award to me. I appreciate it and love visiting yours.

Serena March 24, 2009 at 9:32 AM  

I added your name to the post for today! and to my sidebar under the award!

Corey Wilde March 24, 2009 at 4:44 PM  

Good going, Jen!

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP