Monday, February 16, 2009

Come Again?

Once again I was perusing where my visitors are coming from and what kind of searches they are doing to get to my site. Still getting folks looking for how to hem leather pants. I had no idea there was such a demand. And I never fail to be absolutely tickled at all the people who are coming directly to my site. Thanks for being returning visitors, ya'll!

However, there was a search that caused me to have a slight pain in my chest, some shortness of breath. The person searching google entered this:

jonathan keller is better than Robert Crais

I mean absolutely no disrespect to Jonathan Kellerman (I assume that's who this person was looking for; I do read his Alex Delaware series - love Milo), but aside from that copy and paste job above, you aren't going to see that statement on this blog. I would never say such a thing! NEVER, not in a million years. The search pulled up my review on CHASING DARKNESS. It pulls up things like that because Robert Crais is mentioned in the review and Jonathan Kellerman is over in my sidebar.

So, if the person who googled that phrase returns, please understand that Robert Crais is as close to God as we get on this blog. No one is "better" than RC.

'Nuff said!

5 comments:

Corey Wilde February 16, 2009 at 8:05 PM  

You tell'em, Jen! If I ever need someone to take up the cudgels on my behalf, I hope it's Joe Pike. Failing him, would you do me the honor?

Jen Forbus February 16, 2009 at 9:19 PM  

I'm there for ya, buddy! :)

le0pard13 February 17, 2009 at 4:23 PM  

You tell them, Jen! Search algorithms be damned!:

Jonathan Kellerman ≠ Robert Crais

Jen Forbus February 19, 2009 at 7:15 PM  

Michael - Elvis and I spent some time on my treadmill together last night. Started TMR (thank you very much); figured I'd get myself in an LA frame of mind since my trip is drawing closer! Looking forward to meeting you in person! :)

le0pard13 February 19, 2009 at 8:29 PM  

Great to hear, Jen. Hope you like the BBC version.

Also looking forward to meeting you, too. L.A.'s Festival of Books is the perfect stage for this.

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP